Wednesday, August 28, 2013

blog question #1

 my name is Ben Vanderpool i was born on September 19 1997 in norwalk Ohio at fisher Titus medical center. My interests include collecting clothing that dates back to the 1950s and recreating 1950s inspired clothing.
 I also enjoy making rosaries ,and also creating jewelery. I love to to attend mass as much as possible.  I have three brothers and three sisters there names are
Courtney, my moms first marriage
Emily, my moms first marriage
Anna, my mom and dads marriage
Steven, my moms first marriage
Jeff,my dads first marriage
Robert, my dads first marriage
 and I am from my mom and dads marriage.
My dad works at RR.Donelley
My mom does painting as her job.
My favorite tv shows are i love Lucy,the golden girls,say yes to the dress,my fair wedding with David tuterra,Betty whites off their rockers,once upon a time,paranormal whiteness, ghost hunters,destination truth,project runway.
My favorite types of music are Gregorian chant,Irish music,country music,folk music,oppera.

1 comment: